Main Building Services
We have been delivering professional building services for over 35 years. The quality of our work is to NSBC building control specification and certification (see below). Click on the appropriate service below to have a look at a sample of some of our projects over the years to get an idea of what kind work we do. We hope that you will find the slideshows informative. Before you start your project we can perform a free consultation and can also arrange for drawing plans to be made ( See below )
Our Quality of Service
Technical and fixtures and fittings
- PLUMBING AND HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING SUPPLIED & FITTED
- ELECTRICAL REWIRING
- DOORS FITTED & SUPPLIED
Certification Qualifications and Partners
(press buttons below for more information)
Gas Safe Engineers
- All our gas work is performed by Heating and Plumbing engineers who are trained and qualified to work on repair replace and fit your gas appliances. The Gas safe register is the official organisation for people who work in this area
- Want your house re-wired ?We are Elecsa registeredYou can trust we are trained and qualified and approved to safely work with home electrical installationsElexsis Electrical Service engineers are trained, assessed and qualified to work on repair replace, install and fit electrical installations into your home. Elecsa are an organisation that assesses contractors competence with electrical installations, and register members with the Electrical Safety Register once approved.Part P Approved Contractor numberEPP 59284Elexsis Electrical ServicesElexsis Electrical Services carries out all of our electrical checking, fitting, replacing and installation work. Elexsis Electrical carry out domestic, industrial and commercial electrical installation work.As Our Sister Company Elexsis Electrical Services can replace old electrical appliances, check you current electrical systems, and fit new electrical systems and equipment.
Tree Surgery and Garden Services
- Want your trees made safe ?We use NPTC qualified staffRecognised by Industry experts All of our staff are qualified to City & Gilds standard.All our tree surgery work is carried out by Wildwood Tree Services who employ staff that are NPTC city and guilds qualified. These qualifications that are recognised by and developed in consultation with industry experts.Wildwood Tree ServicesWildwood Tree Services carries out all of our tree surgery and stump removal work.As Our Sister Company Wildwood Tree Services can fell, prune, reshape, and crop trees. They also cut hedges, plant trees and clear sites.
- Want new windows fitted ?We are Fensa RegisteredFENSA is the government authorised UK Competent Persons Scheme for the replacement of windows, doors and roof lights.All our window replacement for extensions, conservatories, loft conversions and improvements, door fitting is carried out by Unique WindowsUNIQUE WINDOWSUNIQUE WINDOWS (HAYES) INSTALS ALL OUR DOUBLE GLAZING FOR LOFT CONVERSION, EXTENSIONS AND CONSERVATORIESAs Our Sister Company Unique windows supplies and fites double glazing windows and doors to the properties we carry out work in. Their work has a 10 year guarantee.
We are proud to offer our customers, services that add convenience to our core range of building services.
When contacted we can come out to properly ascertain your job, how much it will cost how much time it will take and outline a realistic proposal. Our fee is reimbursed if we carry out the work for you.
We can carry out insurance assessment in case of damage to your property. Our fee is reimbursed if we carry out the work for you
We also supply an emergency call out service, on all of our building services, subject to availability, Emergency call-out fees do apply. (Terms and Conditions do apply)
Draft plan drawings cash back scheme:
We can arrange for building drawings to be created for your project. We also have a cash back scheme that reimburses you the cost of this when you use us to build for you. Click on the images below to see them in more detail.
Press Here To see examples of our Architectural Drawings